Search This Blog

American Idol Season 10: Top 8 Performance Show Recap

Thursday, April 14, 2011

|



Another great show tonight. Great performance from all of the Top 8. It’s a good thing that the American Idol hopefuls are following their heart when it comes to song choices. They are picking songs that suits their personalities and songs that will show their artistic side. I know the results show tomorrow will be a dramatic one because everyone is doing great! So America vote for your favorite! Here are my thoughts on tonight’s performance.



Paul McDonald - “Old Time Rock and Roll.” Paul is really entertaining and I love his stage performance. His uniqueness will let him stay in the competition.

Lauren Alaina – “The Climb.” I don’t think this is a good song choice for Lauren. But I see the idea of Lauren, to get the attention of young voters who could really connect with the song. But she sounded good with the song.

Stefano Langone – “End of the Road.” He sang the song beautifully and he connected with the audience this time. I can see Stefano do great week after week. 

Scotty Mccreery – “Cross My Heart.” I see that Scotty came back from his roots by singing another country song. I think America will still vote for him whatever song he picks.

Casey Abrams – “Nature Boy.” I think he made the right decision of following his heart when it comes to song choice. He knows what he can do with his voice and he really showed his artistic side with this song. For me, this is his best performance of the season. He was given a standing ovation from the judges and he deserves it.

Haley Reinhart – “Call Me.” I disagree with the judges. I believe she made the song look cool and she nailed the song. She made it on her own. I still hope the girls will stay this week.

Jacob Lusk – “Bridge Over Troubled Water.” Another great performance by Jacob but I would like to see his versatility. If he stays for another week I hope we see that other side of Jacob. The last 3 notes that he sang was fantastic.

James Durbin – “Heavy Metal.” Like Casey, James followed what he wants to do this week by rocking the stage. He really has mad vocals. He can totally reach those high notes! And that was a good show ender. I thought I was watching a James Durbin concert.

Great performance by the American Idol contestants. Another heartbreaking results show tomorrow. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite. See you tomorrow guys! I will not post my bottom 3 this week because they all did great =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the best American Idol?

Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
 

Total Pageviews

Disclaimer

All images are sourced from the internet, We claim no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed.
Music - Top Blogs Philippines

FeedBurner FeedCount