Search This Blog

American Idol: Top 7 Performance Show Recap

Thursday, April 21, 2011

|

American Idol Top 7 took songs from the 21st Century and I can say that the Idol hopefuls made a very great show tonight. The eliminated contestants opened the show and I’m happy to see them once again on American Idol stage. Here is my performance recap. I hope you also enjoyed the show!



Scotty McCreery – “Swingin” by Leann Rimes.  That song was originally sang by John Anderson but Leann Rimes covered it. I hope one day i could see him get out of his comfort zone.

James Durbin – “Uprising” by Muse. He has been the most consistent on the show. He can really hit those high notes and you will never know when it’s coming. He is full of surprises and he’s not afraid to take risks. Great job James!

Haley Reinhart – “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele. This is her best performance in the show. The song really fits her style and her rendition of the song is really great. Adele is one of the most unique and great artist we’ve ever had and I know Haley put justice on the song. She made me love Adele more. Haley has been the underdog in the show and I’m hoping not to see her in the bottom 3 tomorrow based on her performance tonight.

Jacob Lusk – “Dance With My Father” by Luther Vandross. I hope I could see Jacob do an upbeat song because if he will do the same type of song each other week, he might put himself to the bottom 3 and might leave the show next. In the beginning of the song he cannot hear the piano. Is that a sabotage from the show?

Casey Abrams – “Harder to Breathe” by Maroon 5. When I heard his song choice I thought he will screw up but he did not screw up at all. For me he did a great job with the arrangement of the song and the kiss on JLO’s cheeks was a very surprising one. He just kissed the most beautiful woman in the world! What a lucky guy!

Stefano Langone – “Closer.” By Ne-Yo. I thought this is not the best night for Stefano vocally and the dancing was very awkward. Everbody is doing well in the competition she should pick it up and do a great version of a song.  He barely sang tonight.

Lauren Alaina – “Born to Fly’ by Sara Evans. Her performance today was just Ok, a very safe one. She can sing anything and I hope she can sing and arrange a great song next time.

America should vote right tonight. Nobody is safe so you have to vote for your favorite. See you tomorrow! What’s your thoughts on tonight’s show?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the best American Idol?

Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
 

Total Pageviews

Disclaimer

All images are sourced from the internet, We claim no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed.
Music - Top Blogs Philippines

FeedBurner FeedCount