Search This Blog

American Idol: Top 2 Performance Show Recap

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

|





Honestly speaking I wasn't jumping on my feet this Finale, I expected a little more with them. I didn't enjoyed this Finale as much as I enjoyed Carrie Underwood vs Bo Bice, Kris Allen vs Adam Lambert or Lee DeWyze vs Crystal Bowersox. I guess tomorrow night will be more exciting.

Round One: Contestants' favorite song of the season

Scotty McCreery - "Gone." It sounded as good as the first time he did this song. It was energetic and fun.

Lauren Alaina - "Flat on the Floor." I don't think this is the best song of the season for her. Maybe she was just trying to match the performance of Scotty but she did not "wow" me. It's good but not great.

Round One Winner: Scotty McCreery

Round 2: Contestants' Idols choose the song

Scotty McCreery - "Check Yes or No." George Strait picked his song for Scotty. Scotty did good with the song but there was no challege. The performance was boring.

Lauren Alaina - "Maybe It Was Memphis." Carrie Underwood picked this song for Lauren and I think this was a better song choice than Scotty's. Lauren just sang the song the way it was. Vocals were good but I am expecting more.

Round Two Winner: Tie

Round 3: Song they'll record if they win

Scotty McCreery - "I Love You This Big." I think this is a great song for Scotty if he wins because the song has a great melody and arrangement that would definitely be a hit. I think Scotty did a great job with this song.

Lauren Alaina - "Like My Mother Does." She did great with the song and I believe after performing this song and being last to perform, I think Lauren will win tomorrow. She will get the votes of the moms.

Round 3 Winner: Lauren Alaina

I think it's more fair if the Finalists has to sing the same song for the last performance because you will see the difference and the talent of both contestants. Lauren was given a better song for the last round that will get most votes. Good Luck to both contestants. Who do you think will win tomorrow? Share your thoughts!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is the best American Idol?

Followers

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.
 

Total Pageviews

Disclaimer

All images are sourced from the internet, We claim no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it's respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed.
Music - Top Blogs Philippines

FeedBurner FeedCount